Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Resolved] Soccer forum access

Options
  • 13-10-2021 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi team,

Could i speak with a sports CMOD or Site Admin here or through DM? I had my soccer access removed over two months ago by a soccer moderator. The mod in question explained what their reasons were and i accepted them with out question they were correct. I have tried on several occasions to resolve this with the mod but they have asked me to move to dispute resolution. I have at all times been cordial with the mod and merely asked for guidance and they have referred me to here. I'm not sure what next steps are as i) have a clean record and no cards to my name, ii) accepted the removal of access without question ii) and iii) tried to resolve with the mod in question.

Thanks

The G0AT

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I'll take a look.

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Hi TheG0AT,

Your access was removed because your previous account was permanently banned from soccer in January, for things including abuse of moderators. You will not be getting access back at this time.

Thanks,

awec

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭TheG0AT

Hi awec, thanks for responding. I haven't had an account on boards previously. Would you mind dropping me a DM to discuss further as I can't send you one?

@awec Would you mind dropping me a DM to discuss please? I can't contact you through the private message function. I haven't previously held a boards account. So I'm not sure how to respond further.

Hi team, could i have this reviewed by a Cmod or an Admin please. I have tried resolving with @awec but he hasn't responded to mails in the last 10 days.

I have been accused of being a former poster and being too familiar with the process. I have read through the rules and guidelines and appealed accordingly. I am a new poster, i have never had a prior boards account and don't know who the former poster I'm being accused of being is or was. I feel I have been treated very unfairly given I had a clean record with no cards at the time my access was removed.

I don't mind working with admin or CMod to disprove the idea that i am a former poster.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I have reviewed it and I am happy that you are who @awec says you are. Locking this thread and you can consider the matter closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement