Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mornington as a place to stay

Options
  • 16-10-2021 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey everyone ,

I am looking forward to relocate to mornington . We are a family of two and we want a peaceful life away from the busy city life in Dublin . Mornington being a commuter town will be easy for us . We don't have kids so not worried about schools and all at this moment .

Just wanted to know how safe is mornington as a place to live with my family. Does it have a peaceful and safe locality ?

Honest feedback will be really helpful

Regards

DavD

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,472 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Hi davDe, you are in the wrong forum with this post, I have reported in and hopefully someone will move it to a more appropriate place where you can get some answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 davDe

I am a new user x . Will it be moved to a appropriate group by moderator ,? Thanks for your action

• Registered Users Posts: 28,472 ✭✭✭✭looksee

They should, but Boards has recently moved platforms and things are a bit muddled still.

You could try going to Regional - North East - Meath and starting a new thread there https://www.boards.ie/categories/meath

Thanks a mill ! Done

Thanks a million . It's done

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

We generally don't move in the case of new users, as it helps to make them aware that they've started a thread somewhere unrelated.

Advertisement