Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi

Options
  • 16-10-2021 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi,

Could an admin or Cmod check my account please as a mod has said he thinks I am a re reg

thank you

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭sergioaguero

Hello, is there anyone here to look at this?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

Have you ever had any other account on Boards that might make a mod think that you are a re-reg?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭sergioaguero

Hi, no this is the first time I had an account on here

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi @awec can you or another Soccer CMod please look into this?

I have had a PM discussion with this user and they allege that access to the Soccer forum was revoked on suspicion of them being a re-reg. The user has stated to me in PM that they are a first-time user of the site, and denies being a re-reg. The user also claims that they have tried to resolve this with the mod in question via PM, but the mod has been unresponsive, hence the appeal.

Thanks,

Shield.

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Sure thing, I'll take a look.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Hi sergioaguero,

We have reviewed this again and this statement is clearly false. You are bangkok and you are banned from soccer.

We will not be granting you access at this time.

Thanks,

awec

Advertisement