Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone changed my PSN login email address

• 16-10-2021 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭

I tried logging into my psn account today and initially thought I must have forgotten my password but I tried to password reset with my email address and never got any emails to my account.

So I checked my emails and I have a message in my inbox from PSN saying my sign in ID (email address) has been changed.

I do remember changing my password a couple weeks before then and that email is there too, but I don't remember changing my online ID..

Of course there's a link in the email saying click here if you didn't do this but it just brings me to the PSN site and eventually goes to a chatbot that is useless.

Anyone know how I can contact a person in playstation to get my account back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Phone 01-6917379

Only open 10:30-7:00 Monday to Friday unfortunately.

I've had this happen years ago, did you have 2 step verification enabled? Most do these days it's the only real protection you have.

Advertisement