Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tobacco flavoured juice recommendation

Options
  • 17-10-2021 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi all.

I need a recomendation for a tobaco flavoured juice. I've been vaping for six years but have never once tried a tobacco flavoured one 🤣. It's for my brother who is extremely reluctant and skeptical about vaping. The flavour is extremely important to him. He smokes camel lights and marborough lights if that helps. I've been trying to get him to do this for years cause he smokes so much. Really worried about his health.

Thinking of getting him a uwell calibre g, as he wants a small device and wants to be able to draw without pressing a button, but am open to other suggestions too, as I don't use those type of devices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

I only vape Tobacco (NET) liquids. My go to is Black Note and Drakes. You can only get them from online stores in the UK so you'll have to pay customs charges but if you bulk buy it's worth it imo. Hopefully an Irish retailer will start selling NET liquids at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

That looks perfect. Thanks!

Advertisement