Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Event - Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭turfthrower

A long shot, but I'm holding out for a big iMac. I love my 2015 iMac, and I've loaded it with 24GB of Ram so it's still completely usable, but I'm ready for an upgrade. I do the odd bit of video editing so an M1 or M1x chip that can give Final Cut Pro a boost.

The 24 inch model launched earlier this year is too small for me, so I'm waiting for a bigger screen.

But this might be a 2022 launch at this rate.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'm really holding out hope for them to release a Product RED leather case for the 13 pro max...and here's everyone else hoping for m1x's!

I'm not asking for much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

I'm sure there's already a thread in the Mac forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yes and it's as dead as this one :P, actually this thread has more posts. Macs are Apple Devices too and it's only rumoured that it's Mac's to be announced today but could easily be anything. Think there's new AirPods due too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

nothing to tempt me. sill planning on a new MBA in the new year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭CptMonkey

Only thing would maybe be the AirPods 3 but I’m happy enough with my jabras.

can’t afford the laptops really

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Those new MacBook Pros are beautiful machines but mad 💰 money. Think I will stick with my 2019 MBP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Leftwaffe

I’ve got the 2020 M1 MBP and can’t see myself changing any time soon. I’m a sucker for new tech but couldn’t justify the price hike. 2020 MBP is an unbelievable machine as is.

Advertisement