Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas canisters for airbag jackets - where to find

Options
  • 18-10-2021 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

I need to replace the upper one 35g, I got the one below it 38g (hard to find on internet), but the bigger problem is that that the 38g has a much narrower neck than the 35g (ironically!), so the 38g is useless (maybe I can find a tyre inflater yoke that it would suit so its not a complete write off). Anyone know somewhere good to buy these? I heard of a lad in Maynooth selling them but couldn't find his details. Will also need to figure out the re-assembly, but first things first. Also, not sure if there are standard sizes or what, its a bit of a shot in the dark buying off the internet, no-one putting up decent specs of what products are.

Comments

Advertisement