Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer request.

Options
  • 19-10-2021 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

My head is melted looking at printers..

Haven't a clue what to go for or where is. The best value. I'd like one with the refillable tanks. 4 in 1.. It will be doing a lot of work, and the more fancy features the better, as I like my gadgets.

Price range is around 350 to 400 euro. If some of you good folks could point me to. Some. Good bargains, links.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you are going to be printing a lot, a laser printer will work out more economical.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Epson ecotank with ethernet ( the wifi connecting part is not great so ethernet is best )

I have a Epson EcoTank ET-2710 (no ethernet but I connected it to a Raspberry pie so it runs as a print server with cups. So you could get the cheaper one and connect a pi zero w (wireless) to it and run it as a cups server. This is how you do it if you are interested. https://www.tomshardware.com/uk/how-to/raspberry-pi-print-server

Ink last very long time and I can print for all devices/ phones ipads etc with no setup

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭monster1

Would you believe u actually bought that one in curries yesterday.. Wish I checked d.i.d as they seem to be cheaper.

Thanks though.

Advertisement