Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charged for other peoples charge

• 19-10-2021 10:58am
    Administrators Posts: 398 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

This discussion was created from comments split from: Random EV thoughts......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Hi folks, not sure if this is the correct Thread but. Has anyone else ever had an issue with being charged for the next persons charge on the public charger ?

Last Monday I used the ESB charger at the Circle K on the M9 near Kilcullen.

I did my 20 mins, came out and there was another couple in a fap as they had never used one before. I helped them as much as I could ( given this was my 2nd time ever using it ) but in the end they started to have a proper barney and I just headed off. 😯

Anyway - later I noticed I got a bunch of emails - 1 charge start then after 20min end charge, then 9 mins after I finished, I supposedly started charging again, and charged 33 mins ( by which time I was actually in or near Dublin )

I called them, and they said they would look into it, but I haven't heard anything back and I certainly haven't been refunded the money.

Has this happened anyone else ?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 8,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

I've split this out for you @RobAMerc so that maybe someone can see it

Advertisement