Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire Byrne and Farage

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,476 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

What does this linkdump have to do with Nigel Farage's recent appearance on the Clare Byrne show?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Shao Kahn

Yes, because your body and an internal combustion engine are exactly the same. lol

You sound like a very ones and zeros, black or white type individual. Little room for nuance in your perspective.

Best of luck with your nutrition.

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives, and it puts itself into our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." (John Wayne)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,476 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Says a new account deliberately misrepresenting what I wrote. The point is that a professional shouldn't be asking you to use google as a substitute while charging you. I thought that was obvious but since it apparently wasn't, I'd best leave it there and go back to the topic of the thread.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,493 ✭✭✭✭elperello

I'd best leave it there and go back to the topic of the thread.

Probably for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Shao Kahn

I can perfectly understand from your rigid perspective, that's what it might look like.

It's most likely not the case though.

Yes, let's return to Nigel Farage. A man who defies all medical and nutritional science, to subsist entirely on a diet of beer and fags!

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives, and it puts itself into our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." (John Wayne)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,640 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

It's even more straightforward than you think. When you join the EU you don't surrender your sovereignty, you pool it and exercise it collectively with other sovereigns, thereby maximising its efficacy.

For a simple illustration of the distinction between not being sovereign and exercising sovereignty collectively, compare the situation and treatment of Northern Ireland within the UK (not sovereign) and Ireland within the EU (sovereign).

Advertisement