Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pension Management Product in Irish Market

• 19-10-2021 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Hi Fellow Boardees;

I have an old DC scheme with Mercer and a PRSA with Zurich.

I am now looking at setting up an executive pension scheme to move a lump sum from a company to my pension.

So far I haven't engaged a financial advisor (i have a professional financial background myself).

What I am trying to find out is what pension providers stand out in their online offering and ability to allow customers to manage their pension funds with good options.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

A good financial broker will guide you I'd suggest - they analyse pension products routinely.

A self invested arrangement might suit - but they can be pricey.

Lot's here will point you down the road of discount brokers. They are cheap but will offer no advice on planning or structure, never mind investment.

Advertisement