Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADIDAS LEGO®️ COLLECTION

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

The superstars are on my Santa list !! I have an obsession with superstars and have about 10 pairs at the moment ! I got the Craig Green specials last Xmas so the Lego ones will be ideal this year !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Feel that they could have done a better job with the shape of the brick built shoe, looks rubbish around the heel... But I could be tempted by that.

As someone who spends a lot of money on running shoes though, I'd still not be going near the actual shoes. They would just be a display piece, and I have no need to display actual running shoes. I have loads already, and most of them are covered in mud.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i think the set is on reduced price at Smyths at least i saw that recently so ya, make sure that you dont get it at full price if you are going for it ha (either X% discount from adidas like they often do or shop else where). and ohye, it is just 1 shoe by the way, they do give you the unique parts just in case you would like to build the pair aha...

I think they look hideous.

Advertisement