Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Camera Advice

• 20-10-2021 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi,

I was thinking of buying the Canon 90D (body only) and wanted some advice about where to buy it. I have some general questions about fakes/duds too. I also want to get a new memory card for it. Is it safe buying a camera online, would it be OK and safe from damage during postage?

The two main camera shops I know of in Dublin City Centre, Birmingham Cameras and Conns Cameras, are selling it for €1450. B&H have it for €1305 including duties, tax and shipping.

Amazon.de have it for €1149 and not too sure what shipping is I will have to check. Would there be any hidden taxes on this do you know? €1149 is a pretty big difference compared to €1450. Would there be a catch there at all?

My next question is about memory cards. What card would you recommend for the 90D? A guy in Conns told me to watch out for fake memory cards. The SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB is €20.86 on Amazon Uk and Conns have it for €49.99. Why is is such a big difference?

A bit of a spiel, but hopefully someone can give some guidance, thanks a lot!

Comments

Advertisement