Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beretta BRX1

Options
  • 20-10-2021 5:10pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Got an email about Beretta's new BRX1 rifle.

Looks really nice. Comes in 30cals (300wm, 30-06 and 308) and 6.5 CM with more to follow. Straight pull, or as they call it Linear action, M14 threaded sport barrel, and modular with interchangeable barrels and stock pieces. Barrels are 20, 22, and 24" which I assume are linked to caliber rather than choice. Comes in at a little of 7lbs so a light gun.

Wasn't impressed with reports from those that tested it upon release, but I'm putting the group sizes (1.2" at 100 metres) down to the shooter rather than the gun but only ime will tell.

Seems a direct competitor to the Blaser. I thought it would have a price tag to match, but reports are the MSRP is €1,599.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

Advertisement