Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2022/3 season thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hole in my lovelywall

I haven’t the knowledge to make a judgement of my own, but certainly the outlook of fans online seems very pessimistic.

Another enjoyable game last night with lots of positive surprises, as well as some disappointment for Lavine.

My guy is Dragić so that’ll tell you the extent of my Bulls experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I'd have Dragic on any team - he's so good and competitive.

I wouldn't read anything into pre-season games, they're just exhibition games.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,550 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Did anyone have fùckin Andre Drummond turning into Steph Curry on their 22/23 pre-season bingo card?

He makes 15 3's in 10 years (13.2%) and suddenly drains 3 of them in one game.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,823 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Vuc is a bad influence showing him it's alright for a big to hang around the perimeter :D he'll have to give Lavine a few pointers.

This has been my favourite play of the last few games, such a dirty fake out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭Corvo

Hes a useful little player and did well throughout last season. He could very well find himself as a starter come the start of this season.

Ayo starting PG for the Bulls - savage stuff.

Him driving to the rim is going to be key for us this season to help collapse defences.

Squad is much more balanced this season.

Hopefully Williams has left his timidity behind him and unlocks that killer mentality.

I was hoping Caruso would take the spot but he's such an asset off the bench, it's not so bad. Speaking of, we have great bench backup this year. Even against the Bucks with no Zach or Demar, there was such a great team effort. Expectations still in check but genuinely excited to see how the Bulls start the season.

Watched The Redeem Team....jeez talk about a one-eyed view of what happened. It's not terrible, but as soon as I saw LeBron and Wade were executive producers I knew we were in for a puff piece, and they deliver on that. Very one-sided, and ignores a lot of what happened.

And again.....

WRONG THREAD!

• Advertisement

Oh, Nancy Pelosi? The woman who has built a fortune on insider trading?

It's definitely LeBron dipping his toe into The Last Dance waters for when he retires.

Fo sho. He can't help himself. He must be so deeply insecure underneath it all.

Thing is, a Last Dance for a modern player will never hold the same mystique, not even for Kobe. We've been privy to much everything the whole way along.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

But you ain’t lying, worked on a project literally next door to her house for a a year, she ain’t short of cash…lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23,550 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Is Pelosi the new Celtics center or something?

God, they’re great at creating hype. So excited the Bulls v Heat tonight.

Lavine out with knee problems and will miss the next game as well, what an absolute balls. Caruso is probable with calf issue.

Ya, lots of anger and negativity about Lavine. Hopefully they’re erring on the side of caution.

• Advertisement

Warriors looked really really good, we got excellent depth this year, I don’t want to be too confident but we should be definitely pushing for another title bar serious injury, I think they will reduce Curry’s minutes but Poole can easily take up those, I expect good things from Moody, Wiseman and Kuminga.

Lakers looked very very very bad, I honestly don’t know where they go with this team, it’s bad bad, Davis looked very good so maybe they can use him to lead the team to playoffs

On a side note, people should you tube Draymond coming off the bench during the game and talking to LeBron on the court, it was so cringing, it looked like he was basically sucking up to LeBron, I get they are friends but doing that during a game is sad and there is very clear video of the Warriors bench rolling their eyes at it with Iggy saying something about it to the bench, they just didn’t look amused at all and if Iggy the guy that’s literally only on the team to be a leader is not impressed then this doesn’t bode well and also I think Draymond released a mini documentary before the game….wtf…it’s so self indulgent.

Ayo and DeMar 💘

Great win for Bulls over the Heat, lot of great contributions on top of Demar's 37 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Banchero is going to be an absolute star, to do that on your very first night.

Easy stay up for games like that.

Long may it continue!

Yup. It’s embarrassing. Draymond could well be talking and playing himself off the team with this crap. I’m not surprised Iggy was pissed, you can only imagine how pissed Kerr and Myers were. Iggy’s doing a lot more than saying something under his breath too - watch it again! It’s very clear that he thinks Draymond is doing to LeBron! The bench reaction says it all, they’re all fed to f up with his antics.

Draymond is with Klutch too and you know LeBron would love him on the Lakers - what we had here was not far from “tapping up” - but as usual with LeBron his talent evaluation is useless. I’ve long said the team that makes Draymond look so good is GS because of the shooting and movement, put him on any other team and he’s nowhere near as good. But of all teams he’d look bad on, it would be the Lakers.

Also on the above, I do think it was entirely a calculated/sh*t stirring move on LeBron’s part. And it’s worked because Draymond fell for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,997 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Has the resolution/quality option on League Pass just been removed this season?

Keep getting a stuttering connection when last season I could just set the quality I wanted, and it was perfect.

Yea, I agree, I will always respect Draymond for what he achieved here, he is an unique player that brought exactly what the team needed. I do think he is obviously less important now but still adds a lot of value maybe not in stats but in other ways, obviously that has fallen short as of late. For him to join another team and be effective it would need to be a very good team where he could slot in

.The Lakers are not that team, they kind of suck, not kind of, they do.

• Advertisement

At the warriors v nuggets, Denver are legit good, if they stay healthy and get a groove going, watch out. It might me drunk talk but Jokic is the best player I’ve n the league, he isn’t sexy, Greek freak is unreal but my god joker is sooo good, obviously you can double team him but if this team clicks, watch out

Was happy with how the Warriors came back, can’t really complain too much, just good teams

Advertisement