Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2022/3 season thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Flipping Mark Jackson covering the Celtics game. Just all I need to ruin my weekend.

Giannis got away with a clear charge there. Refs are piss poor calling him when he initiates contact, piss poor. And I’m not saying that as a homer.

holiday with a double dribble in transition there missed by the refs 🙄

boston firing bricks to beat the band and yet only 10 down

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Only 6 down after the first, a slight positive considering the amount of misses they have had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Dude, the refs are just bewildering, the only consistent thing about them is that they are consistently bad, I thought the days of conspiracy theories with refs were done but some of these games are crazy

Between the charge and the illegal screen Giannis should have 2 offensive fouls by now.

Boston on a roll

The strange thing is I just think they’re bad rather than biased against one team.

in every series though Giannis is getting away with murder. He’s almost reached LeBron status on that front.

Yea, I’ve noticed that also, some crazy soft calls.

Rooting for Celtics here, very likeable team, this should go down to the wire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

There's been problems calling charges back as far as i can remember, actually shooting watching Giannis get away with it so much. Let's go Celtics!

Cant get much better than this on a Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Celtics have to be the happier there going in, playing poor and winning.

Giannis though playing well could legitimately have 4 or even 5 fouls now.

Ah here, stop lying. We all know you’d rather be here in the rain. 🤣

What the **** are the refs at jesus christ.

Right, I miss the doom and gloom

Celtics looking really good right now, don’t want to jinx it for you but you should be able to put this to bed with that crowd behind the team.

Jesus these refs

Pritchard is having a good game, I honestly don’t know anything about him, is he really good or just having one of those games ?

Happy that Boston won. Going 4-33 from the 3 point line won't win you a game. I also thought that Budenhozer did a terrible job and made 0 defensive adjustments to defend the perimetre, some of the open looks the Celtics were getting were staggering. I can't see Spoelstra making the same error as he's a far superior coach than Bud. Should be a good series, hopefully the celtics win.

• Advertisement

He’s good at what he does. Great at shooting at ball handling, defensive liability be wise of his size. This was NOT a flash in the pan game by any means.

Post edited by ButtersSuki on

Dallas are bringing it big time so far, this would be some result. Luka is putting on a clinic right now, this is a crazy game so far

Well, that just happened, I can’t believe the beat down the Mavs just gave the Suns, that was embarrassing for the Suns.

Cant wait to play Luka next Wednesday, going to be intense

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

CP3 choking as he does.

Booker a liability when he can't front run. As Jordan would say "it's easy to talk when you're up. the real shít talk is doing it when you're down"

Luka. My God.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,643 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

the bucks deciding not to guard Grant Williams for the 3 pointer at all back fired !!

death by 3 pointer

Be interesting to see how the Miami series will go. Celtics will need Rob Williams back for sure

Iam torn on the CP3 bashing, I think it’s very easy to tear someone down after bad results like that, Iam by no means a CP3 fanboy, anyone that has watched basketball consistently over the years, knows how good he is but we also know the facts and big losses in big games, it’s easy to pile on when things like this happen but there are a lot of variables that go into these situations.

Has anyone followed Beverly on ESPN yesterday, quality tv, lol, he really doesn’t like CP3 and doesn’t hold back, I love it

Heading to game 1 on Wednesday, pretty excited about it now

• Registered Users Posts: 38,496 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Celtics have to do what they did against the Bucks and that's let Jimmy Butler do his thing but shut down his supporting cast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

I think Celtics handle Heat pretty easily, if I'm honest.

Fully expect Heat 4-0 now I've predicted that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,643 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

I think Bam could be a big problem for the Celtics !!

Advertisement