Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ospreys vs. Munster, Saturday October 23rd - 7.35pm. Premier Sports 1, RTE 2, S4C, URC TV

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,377 ✭✭✭✭phog

I was hoping I'd be able to say it was a curate's egg of a performance but alas, we got what we deserved - a big fat zero. We were well below par in almost everything we did, no momentum. While I admire Healy's confidence in going for that last kick to salvage a LBP it should never have come down to it. This is definitely one that we let slip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Jump_In_Jack

Agreed, so many individual errors, the whole team bar Crowley seemed to have an off day. Does anyone have a break-down of all the errors handy? I’d say between mid-communication at one lineout on their line, accidental offside after another lineout on their line, O’Donoghue dropped one long clearance kick, there were a few knock-ons that possibly could have been called as strips by the defence on another day, Casey kicked out on the full from inside his 22 not realising the ball had been brought back, I’m sure there were a few more but they stood out that I can remember them a few days later without watching it a second time.

We turned down early kickable penalties to kick into the corner as well, but they didn’t pay off.

the high penalty count within kickable range, given they never looked like scoring a try.

Loughman (I think) did something to get a penalty reversed. EDit: not reversed, just referee made a mistake and first gave it to Munster, then corrected her mistake and it against Loughman for driving across.

Post edited by Jump_In_Jack on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭yerrahbah

On the Loughman penalty, the ref initially gave the scrum penalty to Munster but the AR communicated that it was Loughman who was at fault so the ref gave it the other way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭yerrahbah

Advertisement