Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VPN needed

Options
  • 22-10-2021 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Need a decent VPN for firestick and laptop usage. I can see so many VPNs out there and don't know how to choose between them. Advice on the best deal would be appreciated.

Currently looking at Suftshark @ €2.05 per month (€50 quid first payment covers 24 month sub).

Cheers

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

I have Windscribe. Bout €50 for 12 months and works perfectly for everything we need

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I have been using vpnunlimited for about 2 years now, got an offer for a lifetime on 10 devices for about 50 quid, I reckon that offer will be coming back up again for black friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Tamoreit

Take a look on the stack social website, there's a good few lifetime offers for VPNs on that site at reasonable prices.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

I use windscribe. They have a little known feature of just one VPN country. I use it for a UK IP and it allows BBC Player on 2 firesticks and also my laptops. The single country of Uk gives me about 4 options - London, Manchester, etc etc. and costs 2 US dollars a month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

If you're looking to get iPlayer, UK Prime etc. I have them all working using Getflix DNS service. Think 2 years was around €30. Other Netflix regions aren't working now but used to. Not sure it they can fix it.

Advertisement