Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Doheny and Nesbitt is usually a good spot to get "spare" tickets too but you'll find they're like hens' teeth for England.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭RCK1

Mods Please delete if this is the wrong spot too post this......but since we're talking rugby pubs- where is good in Dublin City centre for watching a away match? I'll be in the city for a family thing the morning of the of the Scottish game then plan to grab so.e food/a few pints myself! Anywhere that usually has a good atmosphere or bit of craic? Haven't watched a international this side of covid in a pub hence out of the loop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭finbarrk

The River Bar by O'Connell Bridge is ok for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,384 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

OK give me the bad news

How much is a pint around Ballsbridge and Baggot Street on match day ?

The Guinness Guru guy on YouTube was saying its 'temple bar' prices now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I'd say €7.00 for Guinness. It was €6.80 in Bruxelles recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭mbutler2007

Can anyone see how many tickets are Left for the world cup warm up games ? Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I got four so I can’t get back in for a look but there was plenty of tickets left for England when I got mine. Searched a few times as I was looking for cheaper tickets rather than the €120 a ticket I was first offered.

Seems a good few still available for the Italy game in all price categories. Picked up a €50 one in Block 525 (restricted view in terms of seeing the big screen in the South Stand)

Roughly 600 or so tickets still left for the England game with €60 been the lowest price

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭trevezel

only 40 tickets at €60 left for England, then around 400 €70, 600 €90, and alot available at €115 and €135

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭Lost Ormond

No autumn tests so in part these games help replace some of that income. Did you expect anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sjamieson8

3 spare tickets for Scotland v Ireland game, mobile transfer available give me a message if any genuine interest

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sjamieson8

1 ticket left now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aidannrg

Please contact me if ticket available

Anybody here ever use sports365events any feedback??

• Registered Users Posts: 24 FPLLeebo

Or does anybody know or have feedback with Ticombo?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 kb1989

Haven’t heard of either sports365events or Ticombo.

If considering using these or any other resale site to get tickets for Saturday’s match, my advice would be to steer clear.

As much as we’d all like to be there, I wouldn’t want to be scammed out of hundreds of Euro in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Hi folks, just seen Ireland Vs England in a world cup warm up, looking to get tickets and bring my two young lads but Ticketmaster don't have any kids tickets online, is it a case of booking over the phone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,997 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

A) it is illegal to resell tickets at these prices and your tickets could be cancelled if discovered to be resold (albeit fairly unlikely).

B) there is no guarantee of tickets - A lot of these types of sites don't actually have tickets to sell and the sellers are speculative sellers. You'll pay €x and then they'll use a % of that to try to source tickets themselves.

C) there is no guarantee that your tickets will work when you get to the gate.

Also, sports365events have no listed address so I wouldn't even give them my first name never mind pay my card number or an extortionate amount for tickets.

Don't do something stupid out of desperation and use sites like these, it'll only end badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Trevor edmonton?

Looking for 2 tickets for ireland v South africa for World cup please. No luck with official site before and after Christmas. 30 year anniversary surprise for the other half. Thanks 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Trevor edmonton?

Is there another site that is safe to buy from lads for world cup tickets. Cheers for reading 📚

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lauracorcoran11

If I sign up to the IRFU supporters club now March 2023, is it too late to be in a chance of getting tickets for the six nations next year 2024? Do you get a chance of getting 2 tickets if I sign up? Thanks for yer help...

You have a chance but tbh I wouldn't waste my €50. Next year's trio of games are traditionally the easier to pick up, Italy and Wales should both have public sales. Join a rugby club and you'll have as good a chance if not better and your money will make a difference.

No dont sign up ive been it last few years and it's only useful for autum series games. Definitely signing up to a local rugby club more benifical👍

• Registered Users Posts: 8,801 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Signing up to your local rugby club is never a bad idea - but to be honest, signing up to a club isn't going to suddenly give you access to 6N tickets whenever you want.

Most clubs will have a proportion of their allocation set aside for sponsors.

Long-standing volunteers, players and coaches will also usually be afforded higher priority than "ordinary" members.

Some clubs set aside a number of tickets for a members' ballot, but not all do.

Ultimately, if you want to guarantee access to Six Nations tickets via club membership then volunteering/committee work, etc within the club over a number of years is usually your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭Lost Ormond

This times a thousand. Just joining a club for tickets isnt good. get involved. help out with the club be it fundraising, coaching, working in club bar. help sell lotto tickets. that gets you more of a chance to get a ticket from a clubs allocation than joining alone

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sottol

If you have ticketmaster “skills” I would more than recommend signing up for the supporters club. I have gotten tickets to every match through the supporters club including the match on Saturday. There really is always just a handful so you need to know exactly what you’re doing on ticketmaster and have an extremely strong internet connection

• Advertisement

Mod- Please move to appropriate thread if it doesnt fit here

Think the next possible 6 Nations Paddys day is not til 2029

Will Dublin ever host a home game or because of the cities size its not allowed by the DCC due to Garda resources at the Parades etc ??

Advertisement