Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of catogeries on Right hand side

Options
  • 23-10-2021 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to hide the list of catogeries etc that are appearing on the right hand side. It is there all the time and means that the tread post cant be viewed the whole way accross the screen

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

There's no way to collapse that at the minute. I'll be honest, I don't think that's going to change in the near future. There are simply too many other pressing issues that are either being worked on or that take priority.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Tork

I assume it's going to be there until they fix the drop-down menus. They're still broken and probably will remain so for quite a while yet. Yes, that migration to Vanilla really went well.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

As above there is no way to remove it on an individual basis. We will remove it at a later stage when the top menu is up and running correctly and when search is working properly for people too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭AllForIt

that drop down menu on mouse over is really annoying too, on desktop.

Advertisement