Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with my Manager

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭n0minus1

Thanks for pointing me to that, I missed it.

Its a more helpful response than others

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Ashley02

Thanks everyone for your help. I moved to the new manager and all is working great with them. They've even given me a payrise and I'm due to get a good bonus in a few months so I can't complain at all about my current manager!

It was coming up to our review time and I needed the old manager to review my performance for the last six months, I reached out to her to arrange a meeting which She has ignored so I'm not chasing it, I've tried but what I've since noticed is that I'm being left off emails that I believe that I should be on which I don't believe is okay.

I'm trying to be professional but it's really hard when I'm being treated like this. I'm afraid that I'll end up missing something important.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,231 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

I assume you mean your old manager is leaving you off emails. I'd just ask your new manager to pass on anything they feel you need to know and forget about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭foxsake

agreed

but also raise it as an issue with new manager. In fact , stuff like info for review not being provided should be CC'd to new manager too.

few months the old manager will be a memory.

She sounds like a cnut tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Beatty69

Don't worry about that at all. If you're not copied and you miss something then you have a paper trail that you weren't informed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement