Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor accident

Options
  • 23-10-2021 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I was driving in a bus lane intending to turn left into an estate, to my right there’s two lanes that are going straight. Out of nowhere a woman cuts across the two lanes to my right and hits me in the side of the car. She went against a no u turn sign and both lanes to my right let her go but she didn’t see me and crashed directly into my side. Her husband is arguing that it’s mutual fault because I was in bus lane. However if I was a taxi or a bus it would be 100% her fault? I am arguing that I can pay a fine for using the bus lane however she is 100% responsible for causing the accident.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Normally I'd point you to a suitable forum when something as massively off-topic as this is posted here, but there isn't one. Legal advice (and medical advice) is banned sitewide, so questions like this aren't allowed. You need to consult a solicitor on how to proceed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 olivia6368

Solicitor said it’s up to insurance

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Since people keep attempting to continue this thread, despite it being blatantly off-topic, this is being closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement