Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost for snagging for a 3-bedroom house

Options
  • 23-10-2021 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8 frane

Hi All,

I'm new to Dublin and bought a new-built semi-detached house with 3-bedrooms. After all the delays because of the pandemics, it's finally close to be ready for snagging.

I've got a quote of €500 from an engineer recommended by my lawyer for doing the snagging. The prices I've seen on quite a few websites are just €200-€300 for a 3-bedroom.

How much should I really expect to pay for such service?

Thanks for your advice in advance!

Best Answers

I paid €275 with snag my home ie to get snagged recently and was very happy with the level of coverage they gave, report had every issue photographed and laid out easily to go back to builder with to get touched up etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭.42.

We bought a new 3 bed semi and paid 175 for first snag and 100 for second snag.

We used snagpro which apparently everyone else in the estate also used

everyone seemed happy enough with the service and didn’t hear any complaints.

http://snagpro.ie/

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 8 frane

Thanks Manuel Whispering Stork, seems I was quoted a high price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 frane

Thanks .42. I'll have a look

Advertisement