Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa for 4 year old twins (boys) with older brothers

Options
  • 24-10-2021 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭

My sister is really struggling to work out what Santa can bring the twins this year. Because they have older brothers they have so many toys, bikes, Lego sets etc. 2 years ago they got little tikes cars and last year they got ride on (battery powered) police bikes.

The gifts need to be the same as otherwise world war 3 will break out, it happened this year when they chose different Halloween costumes and now one wants what the other one got.

Any suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I am old school, don't know any popular toys, but at 4 I would think hopper bouncy balls could be fun ...and help them expend some toddler energy

....mods - sorry if posting a brand pic is forbidden, I did try to simply link it, but for some reason, the reply box doesn't provide linkability anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ahappychappy

Would a toy shop/Kitchen work - Ikea etc has great ones that lasted a very long time in our home.

At that age mine loved pop-up tents with an assault course type obstacles that could be set up inside/outside.

Or a bean bag each to sit on (beat up!) a couple of books and some craft supplies?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

It's a year later, I can't remember what they got last year but they had all of the below already. I know they're sorted for this year to but haven't asked what Santa is bringing yet.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Lots of cool stationery, books and arts and crafts stuff? Stick them all in a treasure chest-shaped box and I'd say they'd be very happy.

Advertisement