Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 8 experience

Options
  • 24-10-2021 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

While taking a mobile call from a work colleague who was driving at the time, I experienced a v loud noise in my left ear, causing an echo when I spoke or when someone speaks to me. This lasted 2 days. Since then I have a low level continuous noise, like tinnitis, in my left ear.

Anyone come across this or any ideas what caused this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭beachhead

The noise you experienced is most likely caused by the phone network being busy or your colleague moving between antennae outside on the road.Not a problem with your phone.You must have been on the call a long time.The tinnitus should recede in time but I would not do the same again on a long call-put the phone on speaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mjkmurty

Thanks. Appreciate your response. I was actually only on the call a few minutes when this happened. I've since spoke to the colleague and they said they heard 3 or 4 loud beeps on their side, before I ended the call.

Advertisement