Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too Good to Go - Food App

1313233343537»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭gussieg

no 30 cents , but yes odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MrsG09

morning all, just wondering has anyone tried the new M&S tgtg bags from Ballymount? Ordered one for collection today and also my first Aldi bag from Terenure.

Things a bit tight at the moment so hoping to get a good haul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭djan

Aldi TGTG boxes are great for keeping the costs down. Could easily feed 2 for a week with 4 or so of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MrsG09

fingers crossed! I just need to get through the next 3 days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

Let us know how you get on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭suave.4u

got my first bag from Aldi for Eur 4. Was a hit and miss. The Strawberries were really bad, but got some good lamb shoulder, pork mince, bread and cranberries

Overall well worth Eur 4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭geographica

is this app still for mainly Dublin? Last time I downloaded it there was nothing in Wexford, wonder if they have expanded yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭rameire

In Wexford,

todays items still available are from 3 Aldi, 1 Moldova Stores, 1 Brentwood Coffee.

Places sold out are Yola Bakery, Sweet Dreams, Kelly's Cafe and the Clovelly.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭gussieg

the end of a brief era. the best applegreens m and s foods are nothing today , hopefully thre is another way to get the rtc there, was my last tgtg resort.i repeat, they need to re jig their pricing policy. imho. too good to go i mean. still waiting for the supermarkets to be made to reveal their profits in this country. will not be holding my breath.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Dublinandy3

I love the m and s ones in Applegreen, in fact the Bakewell and the Applegreen shop are also great. Quite often they let you pick what you want, often not even close to the sell by date.

I've never had a good Aldi box and I won't even try now.

The James Whelan ones are always the best. I even got a rib roast last week. But my word, people must sit on their phones refreshing. I've even had it where 5 bags became available and by the time I'd clicked on it and tried to pay they'd sold out, less than a minute up. But it just makes them better when you do get one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭CKrules

I don't mean to complain (but I am) because they're so hard to get but any time I get a James Whelan bag lately I get those Wok-it things which I'm not mad on.

Today I got a bag and it had 2 of them in it.

If they're not selling well normally, why keep making them up......

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭PublicBen

Which store are you getting them from? I. blanch, Ive only ever got a Wok-it thing once.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Fruit and Vege from Aldi and Lidl can be questionable at the best of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Bought from Aldi the other day. The brown bread had fungus the next day. Not worth it at all. SHould give this feedback to TGTG

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭CKrules

Swan centre. Get them in literally every bag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got a Whelan's bag this evening for tomorrow. Not had one in ages

Advertisement