Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raspberry Pi Users Club

Options
  • 25-10-2021 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Apologies if this is yet another re-run of a very old and boring topic, but I can't find any recent information through searches.

I am looking for information about any computer clubs, specifically catering to Raspberry Pi and Linux. I'm not looking for lessons, or to sell or make money, I'm looking for a group of ne'er-do-well, grounded tech savvy individuals who are interested in computers and all that they entail. If anyone knows of such a club in the West Limerick / Kerry area I would be interested in hearing from them.

On the same theme, if anyone would be interested in starting a club, open to all ages and inclusive I would be interested in discussing it further... subject to current restrictions. Further, I'm not looking for information on courses and I am fully aware that there is a lot of information on the Internet, but it is a lot more interesting when one learns a from others in a mutual interest group.

Any help and information would be much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement