Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Bank Login & 2 IBANs

• 26-10-2021 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hello,

I do personal banking and business banking. Is it possible to have an account with N26 (or Revolut or any bank for that matter) and have 2 IBANS?

(all nested under the one account i.e. login and password)

IBAN 1 = all my personal banking

IBAN 2 = all my business banking

Thanks,

K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,479 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If we limit the use of the word word 'account' to mean a bank account with an account number, yes it is. Not necessarily with all of those providers but, for example, EBS allows you to have two Money Manager accounts. BoI and EBS give you an IBAN for each savings accounts which allows you to transfer money into the account but you have to use your current account to send money out via EFT.

Ask your bank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭AngryLips

OP, what you're asking about has been legislated for as part of open banking and EU PSD2 ...where, in theory, you should be able to use a banking app that is independent of your bank but which is plugged into your banking account info. I don't know where we are with it here in Ireland so I can't say any more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 fireglo2020

This is possible with bunq (only in n26 Germany and not possible with Revolut). In Bunq - if you create a subaccount it gives a fully functioning new IBAN and BIC which is super handy.

Post edited by fireglo2020 on

Advertisement