Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Endurance

Options
  • 28-10-2021 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

I like doing my own training but in fairness there's very little structure to it. It's normally whatever is available on Zwift and whenever I get 2 hours free in the day.

Considering getting coached by Premier Endurance. Has anyone had any experience with them? They've got Daire Feeley under their wing which can only be a good sign

Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Haven't been coached by them but Jamie does one off consultations too. Have used that service and found them very good. Very approachable and no real hard sell to go onto their coaching plans. Seem to be reasonably priced compared to others too.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭slow

Top notch coaching service. Jamie has a first class honours degree in Sports Coaching and Performance. But doesn't blind you with science. Just analyses where you are fitness-wise, what you want to achieve, and works with you to get there. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,779 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Don’t forget Thomas Fallon is under the PE banner as well. Another well regarded & highly qualified coach.

Also hands out a fair degree of tough sessions that do pay off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

Just catching up now on the responses, all very positive. Looking forward to the tough session 🙄

Advertisement