Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partners Aunt asked me to mind her child.

Options
  • 28-10-2021 12:15pm

Long story short I was asked last minute last night to mind my partners aunt child so she can go to work at 8am till 3pm and of course I said drop him over to my house tomorrow no problem but she wanted me to come to her as not to disturb the child so I said I’m doing you the favour bring him here to which she hung up and I tried to ring her back and told me **** off!

Was I wrong? I did offer her help and say bring him to my house I’m only 5 minutes down the road. I mind her child a lot and I’m always going to her house but this time I said I’ll put myself first and say meet me halfway. At least then if the child was here in my own home I can still catch 40 winks and stay relaxed in my own home.

Just goes to show that once your no use to people or they can’t use you, your shown the door. She’s dead to me now, only she could ruin free childcare.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement