Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV theme tunes that always make you smile

Options
  • 28-10-2021 5:52pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A bit niche but bear with me...

I recently started to rewatch Downton Abbey, a show I haven't watched in about 8 years. The first time I flicked it on the tmese music just got to me...I used to love that music, I don't know if it was that it's a programme I truly knew I'd enjoy or the music itself but it instantly made me feel happy.

I have a few more that if I hear them out of context will also instantly give me a pick-me-up like Great British Bake Off

And the last one that I can think of off the top of my head is Schitt's Creek!

Do you have any others that will instantly out a smile on your face? 😊

Comments

Advertisement