Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best, user friendly Polaroid camera?

• 29-10-2021 1:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

My other half has been wanting a Polaroid camera for a while now, so I'm going to pick her up one for Christmas. I've no idea what's worth buying though. Just looking for something that's easy for a beginner to use so doesn't have to have fancy features or anything. From a bit of online reading, the Polaroid Now+ seems to get good reviews. Would you agree or have any other recommendations?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Yes, don't bother getting a polaroid, get any one of the millions of Fuji Instax cameras instead. Polaroid is dead and buried for many a year, but was recently exhumed by a crowd called "the impossible project" to try and flog off their new formulation of pola film. It's not very good, and the cameras are overpriced hipster bait.

Personal preference, if I was into Instax, would probably be the SQ1 which shoots square instax film https://instax.com/sq1/en/

Advertisement