Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any accountant here studies the tax about cryptocurrency

• 29-10-2021 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

In Ireland, I wanna know how to operate so that the gov and bank won’t trouble me when I wanna sell some of my coins?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 veil

Hmmm! There is a way, declaring a loss........ And other option which might be....... Just visit a tax analyst in real time......

• Registered Users Posts: 28 veil

If you are selling for cash; then you should really be wary of Capital gain tax; open an account in a no tax paying country on crypto i.e Tax Haven State and deposit the money there...... immediately transfer the money in cash to a fixed deposit account in Ireland; if you need the cash in instanly endeavor to open a minimal period for a fixed deposit account........... There is alot of round about around this method; I can't say all!

Artificial loss seems to way out ( details are restricted)

Advertisement