Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depuy in Ringaskiddy - Carpool

Options
  • 29-10-2021 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

just wondering does anyone here work in Depuy in Ringaskiddy? I'm starting a job there soon. I don't have access to a car at the moment and was going to use the bus. Its seems fine going out in the morning but I'm a bit worried about getting back home once finished for the day. The 225 route seems the best for going back but it only goes every hour, so if I miss it I'll be waiting another hour for the bus. I am wondering does anyone working at DePuy pass near or through the city centre? I am willing to pay towards petrol of course. I'm surprised the company doesn't provide some shuttle bus service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭notAMember

J&J covid policies do not permit carpooling afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 frankiedoherty

Hi,did u start? Do you like it? How often do they pay and what are the 3 cycle shifts? I got an interview soon would appreciate any feedback!

Thanks

Advertisement