Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graydon, Newcastle

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 rithvik

It seems the letting agents inform their preferred buyers well before in advance about the timeslots when the mails are going to be send.

So probably people already have their mail typed and waiting to press the SEND button, as soon as they receive the email.

In that way, agents have proof that 30 of them were well ahead of you :D and you were late by ~118sec

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭ggmat799

Strange Process : Houses available even today.

Right opposite proposed school site and few others which were booked earlier in morning. Perhaps near school is not preferred by many.

Post edited by ggmat799 on

• Registered Users Posts: 3 j0k3r06

How’s it going?

I placed a booking deposit for a 3x bedroom house in Graydon- I was wondering what are the pro and cons in the area and estate itself?

I have been to the show room house and to the place a twice. It looks quiet and peaceful. Now I’ve lived in Dun laoghaire my whole life, it’s definitely less busy

Any info will great ! Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 2 zohaib94

Hi All,

I replied to the launch email within 30 seconds and managed to get an appointment on the first day of viewing for Graydon Newcastle a couple of weeks ago. There were plenty units available when I did the viewing.

With the current market for new builds you have to be alert if you want to secure a property in Dublin unless of course if you have a strong budget of 700k plus for a house then the demand wont be the same. 600k plus should be easy to secure.

These steps would help for anyone trying to secure a new build in the likes of Somerton, Newcastle, Lucan or Tandy's Lane or anywhere which is in demand (500k & below properties):

-Set up a separate email address with which you can register yourself for all these properties.

-get you and your partner to log into this account from your phone.

-Ensure you have the Gmail app which is the fastest at notifying you on emails.

-As soon as you get an email about the launch hit the link- if it opens up an email, just type appointment and send email. If it takes you to the form, fill as fast as possible and hit submit.

-If you are targeting certain developments I would advise speaking to the selling agents to get a estimated date of Launch(they will tell you in which week it is launching) be alert in that week with your emails.

Hope the above helps and best of luck in securing a house.

Could anyone who is living in Graydon tell me if its a good place to live ? or is a town like kilcock better than Newcastle?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 aarya

Anyone booked 2bed house in Graydon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 kadhir22

Hi

In graydon required engineers for snagging new prop and flooring hie much it will cost?

Advertisement