Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Reviews

• 29-10-2021 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi

Any first hand reviews on this phone?

Never heard of the brand before.

Looking to upgrade from Samsung Galaxy A70

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,755 ✭✭✭This is it

I have the Mi10 Lite. It's grand is about the best I can say, not a fan of the interface at all. I came from a OnePlus 6 and the 6 was better. Will probably go back to OnePlus or similar

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

Thanks so much - i'm between the Mi11 Lite and the Galaxy A52 - not a huge price difference but enough to make me look into it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I have a Mi 9 T - the interface is indeed a bit different (more similar to iOS than other versions of Android) but you can add Nova Launcher which makes it look much more like standard Android.

I find the brand to be quite good - last five or six phones in my house have been Xiaomi and they are quite solid. Wife's phone is over 3.5 years old, mine is almost 2.5, and we are only thinking about upgrades now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,808 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Have to say our Xiaomi have all been great. Though like the others the UI wasn't my favorite and there was a little bit of bloat. Otherwise for bang for buck couldn't fault it. Though I've switched to phone with stock android. The Xiaomi still going a strong with the kids. I only switched because the security updates stopped after 3yrs and I wanted a slightly better camera. The other half got another Xiaomi 10T pro and its amazing.

Advertisement