Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work related accident

Options
  • 29-10-2021 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all.

Need some thoughts on the below if possible. - EHS-

Month ago I had an accident in work I ve fall over a broken tile in the toilet. There was no witness, however I ve called one of the staff in to help me to get up, she allerted the manager which came in, had a spinal operation in the past.

Ambulance was called in took me to the hospital.

The ops manager keeps sending me letters to participate to welfare meetings. I have told them that I am going to participate and answer to any questions on my return to work, no way, they want me face2face.

My union rep sent them an email that they should let me concentrate on my recovery and not contacting me while out certified sick, however the reply was : we dont know if it happened in work.

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

Advertisement