Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mushrooms, mushrooms everywhere, underneath my feet,

Options
  • 30-10-2021 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭

Mushrooms, mushrooms everywhere nor any one to eat!!

Anyone else got an inordinate amount of shrooms this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Same as this time very year. The lawn has small yellow ones, green ones, large brown ones and the odd puffball in the wooded area.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

Way more than usual though!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

funny, i was just googling to see if any irish suppliers supply mushroom spawn (i suspect a lot of the british ones might be having trouble sending product to ireland!)

my neighbour has a compromised ash tree which has to come down so i was thinknig of buying mushroom dowels.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Is there anywhere in Ireland where you can have mushrooms tested to see if they are poisonous or not. I think you can do this in France in chemist shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

I see them too but I dont touch them - got some from shop and just finished cooking nice creamy mushroom soup ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement