Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has Tayto completly lost it?

2»

Comments

Ah you we’re getting me hopes up there for a while 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,338 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Oh I'll take every opportunity to comment on Tayto related threads, because they've messed up big time.

Aside from the fact that everyone is noticing a drop in quality from some products owned by Tayto, the biggest crime they committed was ending Ripples again. They have branding on Hunky Dorys now, and Ripples are no more. They literally put their name on an inferior brand and removed the one good brand they still had. I'll never forgive them. Unless they bring back our Ripples. Which they won't.

And don't get me wrong, if I get a good bag of HD sour cream and onion, they're gone in minutes ("share" bag, do people still buy the smaller ones?!). But I find that the probability of that good bag is about 10%. With Ripples, it was closer to 70%. I emailed them. They didn't give a proper answer. They couldn't even admit they got rid of Ripples again. Bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Brid Hegarty

I don't see any mention of palm oil. So maybe it means that people at least aren't resulting in the clearing of the rain forest.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Prawn Cocktail pringles

/Close thread.......

Dunno. Tayto Cheese & Onion are still sublime with a few pints. Only Kings come close to beating them.

As another poster said, there is a luck factor as to what batch of crisps you get. I'd say their (Tayto) quality control is very hit and miss at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Between two slices of batch bread and salted butter I don't care if they're King, Tayto, Walkers or Manhattan.

Just know now what's for lunch. Yum.

Advertisement