Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saved draft won't delete

Options
  • 31-10-2021 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

I quoted another user in one of my forums and was going to reply with a comment. Now that comment and quoted post remains at the bottom of the screen in the post comment box. I can delete my draft but not the quoted post. Can you tell me how to do this please?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Exact thing has happened to me. Very annoying!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

If you click on your avatar up at the top right of the screen, you should see a drop-down menu. Look for "Drafts" between "Bookmarks" and "My Discussions". You can then delete any drafts you do not wish to post by clicking the X in the corner.

I dont see it on the mobile version

• Registered Users Posts: 29,352 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

On mobile, I think it's click on avatar, view profile, and scroll all the way down to the bottom and drafts should be there

(I don't have any at the moment, so it's not showing for me, but from memory that's where you'll find them)

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

If you scroll to the bottom of any page on mobile it should be there under Quick Links. Tap on My Drafts and then click on the X next to the one you want to get rid of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭blondeonblonde

Thanks, got it.

Brilliant thanks 👌🏻

Advertisement