Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card - up to date statements

Options
  • 01-11-2021 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi,

I have received no CC statements since mid August and need up to date ones therefore is there an option to order online? There is a clear method of issuing statements for my current account but cannot see similar for my credit card?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here this morning. Please be advised that the statement will issue on the credit card monthly once transactions have been processed on the account. If the statement has not automatically produced for you we would recommend that you contact our credit card services team directly on 0818251251 and our colleagues here will be more than happy to help with this. The team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement