Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas projector

• 01-11-2021 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

I can't believe I'm posting but I've been asked sorry harassed if Dad can get a Christmas projector

Seen a few on Amazon but we have no external plug outside so wondering if anyone can recommend one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,428 ✭✭✭✭DvB

You might see them in Homestore & More when they get their full christmas stock in. Alternatively you could look at the christmas shop out near Kilshane cross just off the M50, they might have something.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭matchthis

Haomestore have two types. Was going to get one till I realised the car would block where I needed to put it. Looked nice and calming. I’ll just have to put up more lights instead

Advertisement