Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frustration trying to contact ticket master

Options
  • 01-11-2021 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi can anyone help me?

i bought tickets in November 2020 for Ricky Gervais using my old eircom email address, which is now obselete and i cant contact ticket master to retrieve my tickets. ive tried submitting a request but it just brings me back to the same page,its so frustrating there are no contact numbers, ive tried facebook , instagram & twitter. If anyone can give me any guidance that would be great.

thanks in advance.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

ive been able to contact them via sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie in the past, also try the below addresses, all maybe defunct at this stage though

Customer Services <customer.services@ticketmaster.ie>,

Rescheduled Events <rescheduled.events@ticketmaster.ie>,

Rugby Tickets <rugbytickets@ticketmaster.ie>,

Sales <group.sales@ticketmaster.ie>,

William Lynch <william.lynch@ticketmaster.ie>

try google for some email addresses, you might get lucky, thats all i done to get those above

Advertisement