Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MMA / Muay Thai in Limerick

• 01-11-2021 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I want to start training MMA, with a focus on learning the fundamentals of striking. I have read through a few old threads on the best places to train in Limerick, but I wanted to see if there are any new suggestions.

Sharkbait and Pankration are MMA specific gyms, but I have seen comments in a few places to avoid Pankration - why is this? Sharkbait is no longer run by the same coach (Ger Healy) - is it still as highly recommended?

I am a complete beginner and open to any suggestions - I had considered the gyms below:

Eiremuaysiam - Muay Thai and now offer BJJ classes

Sharkbait - MMA

Pankration - MMA

Eastside Muay Thai - Muay Thai only?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Would probably have more luck posting that in the Limerick forum

I would say that Eiremuaysiam is a good operation with a good coach in Robert.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Advertisement