Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housing for Travellers must provide room for a pony - EU Rights Agency

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I see you keep changing goal posts. Now you want to see some legislation.

The representative said there should be acknowledgment of the right to stable horses in housing policy.

'Housing' and 'Policy' being the operative words.

You see what you want to see as usual instead of dealing with the substance of what this body is advocating.

It's in the article in black and white. How about dealing with the substance and leaving out petty jabs.

I never suggested they said every single house should have a stable incidentally. They clearly advocate all should have access to stables.

You should report any animal cruelty issues to ISPCA & AGS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,227 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I never suggested they said every single house should have a stable incidentally. They clearly advocate all should have access to stables.

My reading from it was that the government should provide it. Whether it be attached to the house or increased access to public paddocks, either way I get the feeling he doesn't want travellers to have to pay for it. That's the issue I have.

Advertisement