Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for advice - S20 FE 5G or Pixel 6 (with main priority being the camera)

• 03-11-2021 9:28pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

I've got an s10e, and I'm looking to ugprade. I'm with Vodafone, who are offering me the choice of Pixel 6 or S20 FE 5G. Both are the same price. These are the two I've landed on as my final choices, in terms of them fitting my price bracket, size of phone I want, etc. Most other options are either too big a side-grade, or too expensive.

I don't really use the phone for games, watching videos, etc. The main thing I want is the best camera for taking pictures on the go. I've really loved taking pictures with the s10e.

So, basically, which of the two choices there offer the best photo taking abilities? I was leaning towards the S20, cause I'm used to the Samsung tech, but it's not a massive deal switching over.

Would appreciate any and all thoughts :)

Post edited by Lord TSC on

Advertisement