Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with an upgrade (from Xiaomi Mi 9T)

• 04-11-2021 10:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭

Hello -

I'm looking to upgrade from a Xiaomi Mi 9T which has recently started to slow down, particularly the touch screen is not as responsive as it should be.

Quite happy with Xiaomi & also a fan of the Pixel style stock Android which I had on a previous Xiaomi Mi A1.

Looking for 128gb storage & similar or better spec to what I have. Waterproofing and wireless charging would be nice to have but not essential. Prefer to buy from Amazon or a more reputable seller rather than an EU warehouse of a Chinese store for VAT & warranty reasons. Price 300-400 EUR ideally.

Looking for a second Xiaomi in the 200 EUR price range to replace said Mi A1 too.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭basill

Upgraded from 9T to a Poco F3, 256gb off Amazon.de. Was around 300EUR. Not a power user by any stretch but ticks all the boxes that I need - dual sim, 5G, NFC, fast response (120hz), loads of storage (256gb), cameras ok but if I was taking keepsake photos I would use by DSLR anyway.

Am very happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Thanks - looks like it ticks a lot of boxes so will take a look.

Advertisement