Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for help with social media/technology to get an online course up and running

Options
  • 04-11-2021 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I am looking for someone who loves multimedia and technology. Perhaps a streetwise student or someone looking to get started in the business. Someone with a good design eye for the front end and can sort out the technology backroom stuff too. You don't need to have the specific experience, but you must be able to figure out what's needed and get it done. So CAPABLE and KEEN are more important than what you have done in the past.

I am creating an online course and need someone who I can push all the techie stuff onto. This is a feasibility project to find out if there is a demand for my course. Ideally I will produce the content and you do all the technology bits.

I want someone with social media marketing skills and also knows their way around the backroom technology including: video editing, setting up emailer, etc etc. I don't have an exact spec because I am not a techie but I know what I need to be able to do technically. So the person will have a range of skills in bolting the various apps together.

I will be using thinkific and integrating the apps into their platform. There are lots of resources available from thinkific and this is a well trodden path. I am not inventing anything new, I am just setting up on their platform.

If you are going to advise me that I need a website, do not contact me -the answer is NO!

My goal is to get this up and running without investing thousands to prove the need.

I could use an agency but they are too inflexible and anyway are too expensive at this stage. I would use fiverr but I prefer to have someone local (Dublin) who I can give the raw videos to for editing and embedding. However, talent and personality are more important and we can figure out solutions.

I would like to connect up all the various pieces to get it up and running in the next few weeks.

I believe that this is a great opportunity but I need help with the technology. You can be part of something great from the outset. So if you are capable and keen, then lets talk: dm me here (I don't know if you can do that -that's why I need help!), or contact me at @niall.con.7

Niall

Advertisement