Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor Recommendation Baldoyle/Donaghmede area?

Options
  • 04-11-2021 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Looking for a new GP in the Baldoyle / Donaghmede area. Rang Grange Clinic in Donaghmede as their website says they welcome new patients. When I got through the receptionist told me that they have not taken on new patients all year. I asked when will you resume taking on patients, to be told that she didn't know. I then pointed out that their website says they are taking new patients but was told again, no new patients. Desperately need to have a family GP and struggling to find one. can anyone recommend one please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Bayside is close to both areas, think the shopping area went under a refurb with Aldi going in. The Drs moved premises, not sure if that was an expansion or not, but maybe try them?

Advertisement