Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JST and work question

• 04-11-2021 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I just started working part time with my JST payment. I am entitled to earn 165 pw without it effecting my payment. I got my first payslip which is for a significant amount more than 165 due to the fact that I did online training for the company in August, Induction training in September that took place over 4 weeks but was not paid to me until I was actually contracted with a client on October 23rd. So on my payslip it appears that I earned the whole payment during that one week, which I did not. Also my hours will fluctuate weekly between 5 and 15. Does anyone know how the social welfare will assess this or how I can make it clearer to them? They just send me out a form for my employer to fill in with boxes of what days I work every week but even that is not fixed from week to week,

thank you for any and all help, appreciate it

Advertisement